The Ravelli APLT6 is a great tripod that extends to a stable height of 72”. With aluminum legs, a durable molded plastic head, this tripod is great for photographers looking for versatility. The legs have extendable segments for different heights and rubber feet for stability on a variety of surfaces. The tripod also has the ability to change camera orientation from portrait to landscape, and a gear cranked center column for precise movement and adjustment.
View Instruction Manual
• Aluminum Legs, Dense Polyurethane
Head, Rubber Feet for Added Stability
• Lever Leg Locks and Gear Elevated
Center Column for Extra Height Adjustment
• 2 Separate Bubble Levels Providing Independent Alignment of Legs and Head
• Landscape and Portrait Orientation Capable
• Includes: Carry Bag, Smartphone Adapter, Carry Handle, Pan/Tilt Handle, Quick Release Plate, Weight Hook
Minimum Height: 25.75"/65cm
Maximum Height: 72"/182cm
Collapsed/Storage Height: 26.75/68cm
Camera Screw Size: 1/4"
Leg Widths: 26mm/23/mm/20mm